Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Angelina Jolie to star in romantic comedy?

Jamie Dornan is desperate to star in a romantic comedy with Angelina Jolie. The Northern Irish heartthrob - the ex-boyfriend of British actress Keira Knightley - revealed the 'A Mighty Heart' actress is his perfect leading lady.

He told BANG Showbiz: "I'd love to do a romantic comedy with Angelina Jolie - she's kind of flawless to me. I don't think she'd want to do a romantic comedy with me though - I'm not sure that would be her bag!


"Sometimes I think it's harder to be a leading man in a romantic comedy if you're not English. I think the English do that really well - that sort of slightly camp, slightly pathetic thing. I'm not saying Colin Firth or Hugh Grant are pathetic - far from it! I think they are both great. But I would like to have a crack at it."


Despite starring in Hammer Films' first movie for 30 years, 'Beyond The Rave' - which is being shown in 'webisodes' on myspace.tv - Jamie insists he is not a fan of the horror genre.
He added: "No! I'm not a horror fan at all. I mean, I like them, but I would never go out of my way to see them, and would never call myself a horror fan. I enjoy the odd film. Now and again I see one I enjoy, I rarely watch one I don't enjoy, but it's just not really my scene. I'm not really as dark as that."

news source : http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/

No comments: