Monday, November 3, 2008

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Take Kids Trick Or Treating


Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt stepped out in Malibu Friday night with four of their children. The couple took Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh out trick-or-treating.

Maddox dressed up as a Marine, Pax as a bat, Zahara as the Jolly Green Giant and Shiloh as a sheriff.

Meanwhile, Jolie recently revealed that she and Pitt are planning to adopt their seventh child soon.



Source
: http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I like your blog very much; professionally designed with a nice color scheme and with a lot of rich contents. If you are interested I would like to exchange links of my blogs/sites with good Google PageRank and getting good traffic. They are: DesktopGirls, Celebrity Females and my friendship site www.nexusinternational.biz.
Please visit my sites and inform me about link exchange.
Thanks
Krishna